5.02.2011

4.30.11

4.30.11
Houston, WE HAVE A PROBLEM! LOL.
Saturday Molly and I took a little road trip to Alabama to the cabin. (for purposes used here we will refer to our single wide house trailor, on Smith Lake as a cabin) We rent this little place with another couple, very good friends of ours. And we have great neighbors over there! I can not explain with words how happy this place makes me. It's by far nothing special to look at or fancy in any way. But there is something about the swing on the back porch, with the waterfront view that makes my heart happy. Laying on the dock in the sunshine, cruising in the boat taking it all in, or finding a "beach" to relax on with the neighbors... I swear, I'd move over there in a second if I could. Anyway... about today's picture... our dock has issues. And when I saw it, I really laughed out loud. Still not sure how it happened. But it is completely turned around! The walkway is probably in about 6 foot of water...fun for the boys to fix when we all actually get to go for a whole weekend! lol. Hopefully that will be next weekend...   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment