1.19.2012

January---18---2012


January 18, 2012
Today is Wednesday. Wednesday is my day off. Wednesday always gives me plenty of time to think. Sometimes this is good, sometimes this is not so good.
I know I’ve said this over, and over, and over, and over to friends, family, the world through my blog, but I’m ready to be thin… or at least thinner! Since January 1st I’ve been marking the days on the calendar that I’ve worked out. I’m working towards 15 days a month at the moment. 15 days is half the month. It’s better than not working out at all. I’ve also ordered a new product made by Advocare. It’s Advocare’s 24 day challenge. It incorporates a cleansing phase and a toning phase. I’ve heard lots of people say they have had great success with this product. I just feel like I need a jump start to help me realize that I can do this! I need to see some change in the scales to keep me motivated!
Losing weight back in the day was so easy. In my teens I could think about working out and lose weight. LOL. Not so much these days. Life itself seems like a workout most days. Soo.. I’ve ordered the Advocare. It should come in today or tomorrow. I’m pretty pumped about that!! Also, a couple of friends and I have decided to do the Warrior Dash in April. The Dash is a crazy 3.45 mile race/obstacle course. It’s not so much about winning the race, but about finishing it! I will finish it! I may be on my hands and knees by the end of it but I know I can! I’m really excited about it!
My thought on training for the Dash is working towards running a full mile without stopping in January, Feburary working towards 2 full miles, and March 3 miles, and the race is the end of April, so the first part of April finish off that last .45 of a mile….. I think that is a pretty good plan! Anyway…. When I get my Advocare stuff in I will post before pics/stats! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment