4.27.11
AfTeR thE sTOrM!
Today's weather was AWFUL! Storms & tornado's pounded the entire state of Mississippi... not to mention all surrounding states. Me and Molly ventured to Grandma Baldwin's house twice! (she has a basement)! This afternoon I was glad I went. A funnel cloud was spotted over Randolph supposedly headed toward Springville... our area. SOO scarey! But we were lucky this time. 10 Years ago we weren't so lucky. I will never forget that day or the days that followed. That memory is why I am so scared of bad weather now.
Coming home after the second round of storms, this was the view over the field across Salmon Rd. The sky was sooo blue one way & sooo dark the other. It was almost like sunshine and blue skies were chasing away the black clouds! It was beautiful! My thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by this weather all over the south.

No comments:
Post a Comment