I don't have a pic for this but I thought I'd share anyway.. On my way to work this morning I saw two of the sweetest examples of animal love...
The first.. There is a black & white dog that lives at the end of our road, some sort of pit or bulldog mix. Anyway, not sure he really belongs ot anyone but someone is feeding him. He has been around for atleast a year now, never seen him chase a car or cross the road without looking. This one particular house near the end of the road has 2 new puppies that like to chase cars. I know any day I'm going to come through and one will gotten run over. But this morning I passed this house and the black and white dog was standing between the road and the puppies. Facing the puppies almost like he was telling them to not chase the truck. I watched in my mirror as I passed and as the puppies started toward my truck the black and white dog jumped at them almost as if to get on to them. Like he was protecting them or trying to teach them not to chase cars. It was really awesome.
Then I passed by a pasture on Hwy. 9 where a mini horse was laying on the ground while a cow rubbed it's back with her nose. Scratching her itch.
I love animals.
No comments:
Post a Comment