4.20.11
Welcome Catherine Alyvia!
Today was a wonderful day! We welcomed a new addition to the family. My new baby niece! Catherine Alyvia was 7lbs 8oz and 19inches long. With a head full of dark hair. She's precious! She was welcomed into the world by SEVERAL family members! Which makes me think of the young girl we saw being wheeled into surgery for a c-seciton as we arrived this morning. The only person with her to welcome her baby into the world was her mother. That made me sad. Where was the father (or sperm donor)? Did she have any other family? Why was her mother the only person standing in that hall waiting to see the precious angel that God had blessed her with today? I'm hoping they all had to work and were coming later. As we stood in the hall waiting for Catherine to make her appearance, I realized once more what a wonderful family I have. All families are a little dysfunctional. LOL. But I was definately blessed with a good family. And I'm very thankful for them. ALL of them.
No comments:
Post a Comment