Writing you from the stationary bike::
I'm feeling pretty good about losing 6lbs.. Six pounds loss that was all me... I did that.. (except for some wonderful eating advice from a friend) it was all me...
This journey to change my thoughts, change my eating habits, change my activity level, to change my LIFE, is slow. Some days are better than others.. Some are easier than others.. But the hard days are getting a little easier.. The easy days are actually enjoyable! This journey started a long time ago.. But I've finally committed to it this time, really I have.. For reals this time... LOL. And I'm loving it.
I'm loving that the scales moved.... I'm hoping they will continue to do so..
Today's workout consisted of::
20 minutes stationary bike
10 minutes stair master
10 minutes arc trainer
15 minutes stationary bike
Various weight machines for legs
I'm very thankful today for every wonderful person in my life, every opportunity I've been given, every blessing I've been granted...... Some things make you realize not everyone has what you have, no matter how little or how much... And we should all be thankful!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment