2.28.2013

\\\\\my ass is disgusting//////cellulite sucks\\\\\\

I had a pretty good day! I ate good, work wasn't overly busy, I worked out for an hour & a half... Came home, showered, looked at myself naked before getting dressed. I'm completely disgusted. What did I do to deserve all this cellulite on my thighs and ass? Answer.. I over indulged for too long, I was lazy for too long, I was obviously blind for too long...

Just more motivation. Looking in that mirror made me want to throw up. Then an overwhelming need to workout more. To push harder. To pay extra attention to the food going into my mouth.

I think about all the years I just floated along, I was just hanging out in my own life, not paying attention to what I was doing to myself, not paying attention to the crap food I are over and over.. And I look around me, and see ppl doing the same thing I did for so long.. And I feel for them.. Same ole, same ole isn't enough for this girl anymore.

#watchme



No comments:

Post a Comment