A random thought today… life is full of –NEss. Madness, Happiness, Sadness, Loneliness, Randomness (personal favorite).OHH and don’t forget the awkwardness of life! This new blog title will fit me a little better. ”THe –NEss of life”.. I’m sure most of my posts will consist of lots of randoMNess! That makes me happy. And that’s the goal of my life, HAppineSS. EnJoy! And please comment. With LOVE!
2.28.2013
Thinking about being a little more consistent with my blog, writings, and thoughts......I'd thought about changing to a whole new blog, but the more I think about it, I hate to leave this blog, with esp much as I've written already... More consistency with my blog will mean a little more personal info.. hmmmmm.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well keep it up! I enjoy reading your blogs. I'm about to start writing again myself. So hopefully I will have something soon.
ReplyDelete