2.06.2013

>>>>{on the verge}<<<<<

I sit here tonight, on the verge of a 10 lb loss. One that I thought would never come. One that I thought a magic pill or fad diet would bring. A loss that has come by hard work and control.. All those other attempts only consisted of hard work.. And no control over what I was shoving in my mouth. The past two weeks of saying "no I can't have that".. "No that wil make me fattER".. "I need a salad, grilled meat, and/or a vegetable" have really paid off. I'm so glad I found it in me to say NO, even when ppl around me are eating things I'd love to have. I'm so proud of all those no's now! I think in the days to come those no's will get easier.. I hope they do anyway... (Cause its been pretty stinkin' hard to turn down French fries) :/

Anyhow.. I tried a new interval workout Summer told me about tonight.. I think I may feel it in the morning! Maybe tomorrow's weigh-in will bring that 10 lb mark! :))

Sweet dreams friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment